Our co-founders have 10+ years of experience working with legal translations and interpretations in Moscow and London. The Head of our Legal Support Department has a law background which conveniently covers degrees in Russian law, international law and English law.
We are, therefore, fully equipped to deliver results of a much better quality than translation agencies.
We can offer you:
- document review;
- legal translations and interpretations;
- expert assessment of written translations performed by third parties;
- legal documentation drafting and editing;
- contract translation into English (English format applies);
- assistance with the production of law-related articles, briefings, newsletters, memos, brochures and other marketing materials;
- design of legal training courses.
Prepared a legal opinion for a client on several aspects of the use of logo of the International University Sports Federation on the products for the purposes of the XXIX Winter Universiade 2019 in Krasnoyarsk, Russia.
Prepared an official feedback for partners from a leading London-based public international law boutique on the quality of legal translations of over 1,500 documents commissioned by three translation agencies in a high profile international arbitration case under the ICSID arbitral rules.
Assisted with preparations of a Training Programme in Public International Law for government lawyers from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Designed a course on Treaty Negotiation and Interpretation from scratch based on the Treaty of Versailles.
Provided interpretational services to a Russian-speaking client in a high profile divorce case led by a leading London family law practice which included assistance during the interviews with a family psychiatrist.
Revised an agreement between Russian and Cypriot companies and prepared a legal opinion on the dispute resolution clause in the agreement.