Our co-founders boast a robust practice in event management with a particular focus on law, finance and banking, sustainable development and global health.
We welcome new challenges and would love to hear from any sector. Our co-founders pride themselves on having worked in various teams on the organisation of conferences and forums under the aegis of the International Chamber of Commerce, ABA Section of International Law, SKOLKOVO Moscow School of Management, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia, the Ministry of Health and Social Development of Russia, WorldSkills Russia and multiple private clients.
We can offer:
- project administration and management;
- budget, cash flow and financial management;
- programme development and speaker management;
- sponsorship sales, support and fulfillment;
- registration and volunteer management;
- event branding and marketing, communications and promotion;
- print production and management;
- facility and hotel management;
- logistics and operations management;
- post-event evaluation.
Organised a high profile side event at the UN Office in Geneva dedicated to the presentation of Russian vaccine against Ebola with a special high profile guest Dr Margaret Chan, the then Director-General of the World Health Organization.
Prepared and managed two annual international legal conferences in Moscow with 25+ speakers and 150+ attendees working closely with the American Bar Association.
Prepared, organised and delivered a full-day training session combined with screening at the SKOLKOVO Moscow School of Management.
Developed theexhibition stall and the performance programme for a skill at WorldSkills Hi-Tech Competition in Ekaterinburg, Russia.